when truth is displayed, amplified by a group, headed in one direction, and that direction is aimed at good whether that good comes from change or sameness.
Advocating for social good has been happening since the time we had 13 colonies on the east coast. And, the times that it works is when you have a group of people speaking in one voice.
Social media for social good is the quickest way to gear a group of advocates into one direction. It gives a simple way to share information on events, dates, and new happenings that need to be addressed.
I’d like to help advocate for your cause…
managing a community of advocates, keeping up with legislation and getting daily work done is a tough task for anyone to have solely on their plate. Take a trip to my contact page and feel free to shoot me an email, DM, text, phone call, etc. We can talk about how to get your group of advocates pointed in one direction.
Advocacy Leadership Program (NACHC & Campaign for America’s Health Centers)
- Part of the first class to become Advocacy Masters for Community Health Centers.
- Planned HealthNet‘s first National Health Center Week celebration
- Live blogged from NACHC’s Policy & Issues Forum
GiveACareIndy Social Media Campaign
- My day job at HealthNet consists of overseeing our SM outlets
@GiveACareIndy, @indy_heatlhnet, FB Page, & eNewsletter
- Advocating for our outreach programs – Homeless Initiative Program & Better Indy Babies